Cruise with the experts
Take a journey with us to the pristine waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park.
Our full-day tours are all about freedom and flexibility, allowing you to choose the pace of your day from deeply relaxed to high energy adventure. Snorkel around the Tangalooma Wrecks, spot the big three: dolphins, dugongs and sea turtles, trampoline into the ocean, spend time exploring untouched beaches or kick back on our boat tapping into the licensed bar onboard. Do it all or do as little as you please.
Locally owned and operated, you will soon discover why See Moreton is TripAdvisor’s #1 Brisbane Boat Tour Company
Marine Discovery Cruise
Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and other marine life as we take a Marine Discovery Tour around Moreton Island. Narrated with informative commentary by our onboard marine naturalist, you will feel a deeper connection to the natural and cultural history of the region thanks to this guided tour.
Guided Snorkel Tour
With a whopping 15 shipwrecks to explore here along the coast of Moreton Island, a guided snorkel tour will ensure you see the very best Tangalooma Wrecks has to offer. Vibrant coral and peculiar sea-creatures will be revealed.
Tropical Buffet Lunch
Fuel up for a day in the sun with a tropical buffet lunch offering a delicious selection of cold dishes such as succulent roast chicken and fresh baked ham off the bone, wild-caught local king prawns, and plenty of vegetarian options. Although they say not to swim with a full tummy, it will be hard to resist with this banquet.
Free Island Time
Our Moreton Island tours are all about freedom and flexibility, allowing you to choose the pace of your day from deeply relaxed to high energy adventure. There will be plenty of free time on the island for you to soak up as you see fit.
Water & Beach Activities
Moreton Island abounds in activities for young and old, particularly for those who love the great outdoors. There are many beach sports to entertain your free time on the island, or stay adrift and take a bounce on the ocean trampoline.
Join us as we share in a fish feeding session guided by our marine naturalists. We supply pellets that suit the diet of marine fish…as well as Gorgie, the friendly pied cormorant who often likes to steal their food.
- Check-in opens at the See Moreton berth at Rivergate Marina, Brisbane. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks are provided to start the day and set the pace of relaxation and indulgence.
- The time has come to depart Rivergate Marina and set sail in the direction of Moreton Island.
- 10:00am – 4pm
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and other marine life as we take a Marine Discovery Tour around Moreton Island’s diverse western coastline.
- Dive into a tropical buffet lunch featuring local wild-caught prawns and seasonal fruits.
- Enjoy a fish feeding and identification session with our marine naturalist, admiring the sea creatures that are lucky enough to call Tangalooma Wrecks home.
- Snorkel around the Tangalooma Wrecks under lifeguard supervision watching the underwater world unfurl before your very eyes.
- Unwind on the shoreline with free island time. Jump into the ocean from a trampoline or take a walk on the lookout for instagram worthy views and local wildlife.
- Wave a sad goodbye to the glorious setting of Moreton Island as we pull up anchor and head back to Rivergate Marina.
- With immense satisfaction and smiles all round, we arrive back in Brisbane.
There are various transport options when it comes to making your way to the See Moreton berth. Simply drive yourself to the Rivergate Marina, or select our Gold Coast or Brisbane transfer option and allow us to arrange the journey for you.
What's Included In Your Day
VIP Captain’s Lounge
Take it to the next level with our VIP Captain’s Lounge Experience. With views and added luxuries you can’t get anywhere else, this is truly the most indulgent way to explore the region.
Take home a treasured memory of your time at Moreton Island. Our onboard professional photographer offers both above and below water photos of the day for purchase on USB.
Photography Equipment Hire & Sales
The Tangalooma Wrecks and surrounding landscapes are a photographers dream. Hire top-notch equipment directly from our boat to capture your day and the setting at its very best.
Unwind and slip into holiday mode with a purchase from our fully-licensed bar. Complete with a range of alcoholic beverages, including delicious cocktails, it’s easy to spend a lot of time around this part of the boat.
Sea Scooter Hire
Explore the dynamic underwater world of Tangalooma Wrecks with the extra speed of a Sea Scooter. Feel as majestic as a dolphin as you dash through the ocean, passing coral life and sea creatures aplenty. Subject to availability.
Make your day even easier by allowing See Moreton to arrange coach transfers to and from your home or hotel. Reliable and comfortable, they’ll ensure you reach the dock with sufficient time to unwind.
Committed To Conservation
Over the many years that we’ve been splashing about in the seaways of South-East Queensland, our business has grown a considerable dedication to environmental awareness and marine conservation. We know that the success of our business depends on the beauty of this region being protected, and work in partnership with important organisations to ensure we are doing our very best.
Come Cruise With The Dolphins
Enjoy a day out snorkelling at the iconic Moreton Island